Academic Calendar

Academic Calendar 2018

Semester Schedule [September 2018 Intake]

DATE

ACTIVITIES

11th  September – 14th  September 2018

Orientation / Workshop

17th September – 12th  October 2018

Class session

15th  October –   19th October  2018

CAT 1

22nd  October  – 16th   November  2018

Class session

19th November – 23rd November  2018

CAT 2

26th November  – 30th    November 2018

Class session

3rd December – 11th December 2018

Revision

13th December – 16th December 2018

Co-Curricular Activity (East African Retreat)

17th December - 20th December 2018

Final Examination

21st December 2018

Mahanaim Day

24th December – 7th January 2019

Vacation

Note:
  • The schedule is subject to changes
  • All students are expected to pay 60% of the semester fee before beginning classes and the remaining 40% before CAT 2, failure to which you will strictly not be allowed to sit for any of the CATs or final examination
  • East African Retreat is compulsory for a student to graduate
  • KNEC written papers tentatively will run between 14th November and 30th November

Academic Calendar 2019

SEMESTER ONE
WEEK DATES ACTIVITY/EVENTS
1 8th Jan 2019 Orientation
9th – 11th Jan 2019 Workshop
2 14th – 18th Jan 2019 LESSONS
3 21st – 25th Jan 2019 LESSONS
28th Jan 2019 Start of Payment and booking of July 2019 KNEC examinations
4 28th Jan – 1st Feb 2019 CAT I ( Take away)
5 4th – 8th Feb 2019 LESSONS
6 11th – 15th Feb 2019 CAT II (Sit-in)
7 18th – 22nd Feb 2019 LESSONS
8 25th Feb – 1st March 2019 LESSONS
26th Feb 2019 GRADUATION CEREMONY
9 4th – 8th March 2019 REVISION
8th March 2019 Deadline for Payment and booking of July 2019 KNEC examinations
10 11th – 15th March 2019 End of Semester Exams
15th March 2019 MAHANAIM DAY
SEMESTER TWO
WEEK DATES ACTIVITY/EVENTS
1 19th March 2019  Orientation
20th – 22nd March 2019 Workshop
2 25th – 29th  March 2019 LESSONS
3 1st – 5th April 2019 LESSONS
4 8th – 12th April 2019 LESSONS
5 15th – 18th April 2019 CAT I (Take away)
19th – 22nd April 2019 EASTER RETREAT
6 23rd April – 26th May 2019 LESSONS
7 29th April – 3rd May 2019 LESSONS
8 6th – 10th May 2019 CAT II (Sit-in)
9 13th – 17th May 2019 LESSONS
10 20th – 24th May 2019 LESSONS
11 27th – 31st May 2019 LESSONS
12 3rd – 7th June 2019 REVISION
10th June 2019 Start of Payment and booking for November 2019 KNEC examinations
13 10th – 14th June 2019 End of Semester Exams
14th June 2019 MAHANAIM DAY
SEMESTER THREE
WEEK DATES ACTIVITY/EVENTS
1 18th June 2019 Orientation
19th – 21th June 2019 Workshop
2 24th – 28th June 2019 LESSONS
3 1st – 5th July 2019 LESSONS
4 8th – 12th July 2019 CAT I  (Take away)
12th JULY 2019 Deadline for Payment and booking of November 2019 KNEC examination
5 15th – 19th July 2019 LESSONS
6 22nd – 26th July 2019 LESSONS
7 29th JULY – 2nd Aug 2019 CAT II (Sit-in)
8 5th – 9th August 2019 Co-curricular Activity
9 12th – 16th August 2019 LESSONS
10 19th – 23th August 2019 LESSONS
11 26th – 30th August 2019 LESSONS
12 2nd – 6th Sept 2019 REVISION
13 9th – 13th Sept 2019 End of Semester Exams
13th September 2019 MAHANAIM DAY
SEMESTER FOUR
WEEK DATES ACTIVITY/EVENTS
1 17th September 2019 Orientation
18th – 20th September 2019 Workshop
2 23rd  – 27th Sept 2019 LESSONS
3 30th Sept –  4th October 2019 LESSONS
4 7th – 11th October 2019 CAT I (Take away)
5 14th – 18th October 2019 LESSONS
6 21st – 25th October 2019 LESSONS
7 28th Oct – 1st Nov 2019 LESSONS
8 4th – 8th November 2019 CAT II (Sit-in)
9 11th – 15th November 2019 LESSONS
10 18th – 22nd November 2019 LESSONS
11 25th – 29th November 2019 LESSONS
12 2nd – 9th December 2019 REVISION
13 10th – 11th December 2019 End of Semester Exams
12th – 16th December 2019 RETREAT
14 17th – 19th December 2019 End of Semester Exams